I see other artists writing a small paragraph like this before the prices, so here we go.
-I will draw SFW and NSFW to a certain extent, but I'm not comfortable with a lot of fetishes. Just ask if in doubt, but I will not accept anything that I'm not comfortable with.
-I will ask for payment upfront, but I will update after every step (sketch, then inked, and then finished and colored)
Currently, I'm only offering icons! In the future I'll likely offer more commission types.
-I'll contact you when the sketch is done! Please try to keep any larger adjustments to the sketch phase. Once I'm given the go-ahead, I'll send an invoice and begin linework.
-I'll try to send updates when major stages are done (Shading, linework, linework edits), and feel free to ask for small tweaks along the way.
-Other kinks are welcome! More relevant stuff that I'm not usually comfortable drawing is life support /heavy slob stuff. Regardless, if you aren't sure, ask!
-I can communicate through Twitter DMs, FA/Weasyl DMs, or using Discord/Telegram to share updates. The latter is preferred due to providing quicker updates.
-Once the work's mostly done, I'll ask for an all clear for any final tweaks, as well as Twitter/FA usernames (If it's a public commission), to post once it's all finalized.
-Let me know ahead of time or during the usernames phase if you want it to be private!
Click this link to find out: https://www.weasyl.com/~cyborglucario/submissions/1495859/pricelist-2017
I promise you all that my prices are worth it.
All info is linked on my furaffinity here: Price List
Check out my form: It has all my prices , dos and donts:
OR message me directly if you would like to purchase some artwork
━━━ ~⊹★⊹~ ━━━
✓ will draw
mature / PG-13 content (tasteful nudity / suggestive poses)
porn / R-18
✘ will not draw
anorexic or obese figures
extreme fetish-oriented themes
mecha (small robotic features, armour, and weaponry are ok, however)
I will not accept real life refs of people to draw from as a charact
━━━ ~⊹★⊹~ ━━━
Hello! Thank you for being possibly interested in buying a drawing off me! This bit's just the clarify how I like to go about the commission process and how payments work.
Normally I will send along sketches and initial passes as I made them to make sure the pose and overall tone is in line with what you want. How often this happens depends on the complexity of the peice, and your personal preference on how much oversight you want.
As with most commissions: the more information and reference material you can give me about what you want the better.
As for NSFW limits: most forms of pornography or dark subject matter are fine. Obviously I have preference for drawing cute critters and shortstacks.
I will not draw characters who are very patently or stated to be underage, this includes themes of ageplay and infantilism. Obviously Weasyl doesn't allow this to begin with, but it's worth re-affirming.
Also I might decline some more extreme fetishes, although you'll need to ask me about that. Hard vore, heavy inflation, and scat spring to mind as stuff I'll likely decline. If in doubt, just ask!
Find pricing and Terms of Service at FancyFoxx.art
PRICE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE
Before commissioning me, please read!!
YES VS NO ::
I am open to drawing pretty much anything, but I will NOT draw
TERMS OF SERVICE ::
For further questions, contact me at FiireKat@gmail.com or in a private message!
Thank you!! <33
I will draw a single character, shadow light and lineart simple background. (less texture)
That is one good source ^
But i'll be posting some of my commission info soon!
Ask with confidence
and I answer quickly
I do everything a little
All kinds of fetishes
mi tabla de precios
I will do furry, fantasy, and fanart of characters for you! I do SFW but I can also do NSFW for an extra cost, just look below at the extras!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hey everybody! My commission prices are set for the most part. I'll still need to do some work my anatomy skills and whatnot, so expect the prices to be low for the time being.
Basic rules (more to be added in time):
I accept payment through PayPal only.
Commission prices will be paid for in halves - the first prior to delivery, the second afterward.
Even though I tend to focus on furry art, I am open to various requests in general.
However, I have the right to refuse a commission if I feel the request is vague, offensive, or potentially triggering.
In addition, I will not be taking NSFW requests either.
Once you receive the commission, you are free to repost it so long as you give credit to me, the original creator.
If you need to contact me for additional info or to revise your request, email me at mathmaniac260[at]gmail.com or send me a message through the notes.
TOS & DISCLAIMER
• Inquire via note on FA, DA, or Twitter. Twitter will have fastest response.
• Examples are for demonstration of style only. Please check my gallery for most recent artwork. Be familiar with my style. Do not ask for one thing and expect something else that is NOT within my skill set.
• I need at least ONE un-shaded reference picture (more is welcome) of the character from you so I know what I am supposed to draw. NO REFERENCE, NO PICTURE.
• G, PG, PG13, & R pictures. Artistic Nudes are OK! No extreme fetish pictures. This includes (but is not limited to): Growing, Transformations, Vore, Scat, or Water Works. If you are not sure, just ask me.
• No copyrighted characters without the expressed written permission of the owner. You must have them contact me giving me their approval for me to draw their character for you.
• Keep in mind that all commissions are digital and sent over the web.
• First come, first served. I will only add people on the list who give me all the details I need.
• I reserve the right to refuse a commission if I choose to do so.
• PAYPAL only - 100% is due up front. I will send you an invoice when I am ready to begin. You will receive a MAXIMUM of 2 sketch proofs. After you approve the sketch I will finish the commission and post it. If you need additional proofs - $5 USD per additional proof.
• I will send you the finished commission via email.
• I will get these done as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind I do have a job, college classes, and real life responsibilities. Average turn around on commissions is 2-4 weeks.
• I will post your commission in my gallery after it is finished on Deviant Art, Fur Affinity, Weasyl, and Twitter.
• All commission prices listed are for personal use only. If you are looking for commercial pricing please contact me via email - email@example.com
Stories are currently at a standard rate of
Minimum word count lies at 1000 words. (Listed in the price as the minimum amount).
The only maximum limit for stories is temporal availability.
Stories are made to have a lot of "meat" and little exposition and explaining, unless otherwise requested.
Trades are my preferred method, most especially with visual artists on collaborations or similar things. And, while I love hearing them, requests will only be acted upon if they're general enough, utilize my characters, and/or inspire me.
See my journal posting for specifics.
$80 USD for a minimum 3000 word story. Flat Rate.
$40 USD for a short (under 2500 words) one scene, one shot, vignette type deal.
If you need information you can send me a message
All pixel icon commissions are static, no animations offered at this time.
Digital art commissions are fully rendered, there are no price points for flat colored digital art at this time.
Please note that the price for Reference Sheets STARTS at 350$ There are additional fees for more shots and complexity, additionally there is a 100$ design fee if you do not have any previous art or references for your character. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
More details and examples can be found on my site:
Can draw -any- species or subject, ferals, anthros, humans, bugs, robots, literally any subject.
Will not draw: Porn, Fetish, Bigotry, Hate art.