Welcome, everyone! This is the artist formally known as Tremaine! This account is where I will be posting all my safe for work (SFW) content! You can expect to find a mix of furry, ponies, humans, really just a wide variety of fandoms here!
If you're looking for my Not Safe For Work account, please visit ArrJayAfterDork!
You can also visit my archival account, Tremaine, to see my old art! The goal is to eventually have all my stuff from 1993 to 2011 uploaded there. Careful, there's a lot of NSFW stuff there!
I tend to be very private about my chat applications, sorry!
I do not RP.
Hi everyone! Thank you all SO MUCH for all your love and support! I won't lie; I've been moved to tears of joy with all the warmth and kindness you all have shown me!
I'm really glad to be sharing my old works again on my Tremaine account! Moreover, I'm really glad to have the goal of drawing at least one daily doodle on my SFW and NSFW accounts!
Some folks have asked why I disappeared for a while (as Tremaine). Long story short, I've found I've been in a slow spiral of depression my whole life and sank deep into a depression starting in 2006, didn't start climbing out until late 2012, and finally felt good enough about myself, my art, furry fandom (and every fandom, really) and everything to start really posting in earnest this year. In fact, I'd say this year is the healthiest I've ever been mentally and physically, and I feel my attitude about darned near everything has improved dramatically.
After I finish uploading old art (up through 2011) on my Tremaine account around August 24th, what's next?
1) Keep drawing! I want to keep drawing daily doodles, because they're fun! I want to draw something every day. If you wish and you are legally able, make sure you're following my other account! ( ArrJayAfterDork for NSFW stuff!)
2) I will take the thumbnail sketches I've been posting here, turn them into refined sketches, ink them, and color them!
3) Work on drawing art on a regular, sustained basis. Before, I tended to be idle for long periods of time with only short bursts of art. Drawing on a regular basis means I can work on improving!
4) Maybe get comfortable with digital work to start streaming one day.
5) Once I am comfortable enough with my stuff again and I can produce stuff on demand with a quick turnaround, I'll think about taking commissions. I won't take commissions before then; I do not want to struggle with them like I did before. I am going to see how I feel in about a year while I work on improving my art habits.
Joined 15 December 2013