- I am simply random generic geek... or maybe not so simply.
- I am male-to-female transgender
- I am a digital artist, and I do both 2D and 3D art, often with mixed realism
- I am a virtual content creator at InWorldz, where I also serve as a senior mentor, and volunteer bug hunter and coder.
- I am a hobbyist coder, skilled in Python and LSL. With code, I value power, simplicity, and efficiency. I optimize early, and I optimize often.
- I am not black & white in my worldview, I try to see and understand things as they are, rather than filing them under illogical extremes. The only area I'm black & white about is with trust and security.
- I am an "Aspie", someone with Asperger's Syndrome (or "Autism Spectrum Disorder" as they're calling it now). I do not consider myself a "sufferer" or "victim", nor do I believe it to be some kind of tragedy.
- I am a gamer, and probably enjoy most games so long as they require more brain power than a FPS. Despite what politicians say, games have not made me violent and/or angry. Programming, on the other hand...
- I am sometimes known to go back and forth between being silly and serious. Sometimes I do both simultaneously.
- I am sometimes known to follow set patterns and routines, such as starting every item in a list with "I am"
- I am known to have a weird thing for waffles. I sometimes say it at random moments or use it as a greeting. I blame Raglan Shire.
- I am a feline dragoness when online. And while I am a furry, I don't involve myself too much in the furry community though. I see too many weird and/or horrifying things O.o
- I am a meeroo lover. Namely, I love them grilled, fried, barbecued, or served with a side of baked potato. I like them live too, they taste better if they go down kicking and screaming >:D
My Blog: http://zauber.pw
My Comic: http://lordofmaelstrom.com