This is semi-swiped from :iconWrytergirl: and :iconSlaughts:
This is some things I want for Christmas (List was semi-stolen from Wryter and Slaughts)
- For my daughter, Zoey, to get over her nasty ear infection
- For my husband, Greybow, to have his knee completely healed
- For my husband to be able to get back to work. It pains me to see how stressed out he is because he truly loves making food for people and seeing their reaction and joy.
- That the doctors find what is ailing my father, he survived Colon cancer but is having issues which I think they missed a hole.
- That Grey's brother-in-law gets out of the hospital. His upper left chamber seems to be beating very irregularly and has been in the hospital for the past 3 days. Seeing Anna in so much pain I just need to hug her when I visit her.
- That Grey's sister-in-law gets out of the hospital. Her brain has a lot of pressure on it that it is spilling out from the base of the skull. This is the fourth time she's been in the hospital and hopefully they will find something.
- That all my friends within the Katbox and the world over have an even greater year than this one.
- That Grey reaches graduation in May without losing his mind!
- That "Day of Zoey" continues and gains steam throughout the year next year and I stay regular with it.
- That I can at least make it to one convention and give at least one friend a hug/smooch/swat. You know who you are by each one!
- Finally, that Zoey enjoys her new friends until she is moved up into the toddler room next month.
To my sweet and dear friends. I love each of you so much and I only want the best for you, even if it means I shall have nothing except my family.. then again, you ARE my family. Take care and expect the next DoZ next week :)