So awhile ago on I was in sort of a mood to do some pulp noir themed stuff. I asked on twitter if there would be any interest in noir themed portraits if I offered them up for commission. As I test I started to throw this together and then kind of forgot it for a couple of weeks. So I just spend a little time fixing it up a bit and make a few changes to it just so I could see if the results were any good.
It's still a WIP, though probably about the detail level I would be offering if I did open for commissions for them. Regardless, it was pretty fun to work on, and working without colour really forces you to think a lot more about lighting and your light-dark contrast... especially for a noir imaged which traditionally are dark and have very stark contrast.
Comments and critiscsms are very welcome