I'm a hobby artist from BC.
I enjoy socializing with friends and hanging out with other artists and people that inspire me or help keep me active.
A lot of my work has been traditional pencil sketches, but i'm trying to work more with watercolors as well as get into more digital work.
I draw mostly anthropomorphic and cartoon characters as you can probably tell if you browse my gallery.
I hope you enjoy what you see and feel free to drop me a line if you'd like to chat or have any questions!
I want to challenge myself to do another 100 Sketch Cards again this year, so I am opening for 100 requests. This is an art exercise for me and free art for you (unless you feel generous enough to tip).
HOW THIS WORKS
~If you're unfamiliar with my Sketch Card commissions, then read here!~
• Once you leave a comment with the required info, I will add you to the queue.
• *The 3 Keywords are important, and I can't choose them for you! I use your Keywords to come up with an idea for your piece.
• If you're really careful with your word choice, I may end up with something similar to something you have in mind. You never know!
• I will be working on these as I can. There is no set deadline for completion.
• Only one character per card.
• Maximum of 3 requests
✘ No adult content
✘ No erotic nudity
✘ No fetish content
✘ No porn
FEEL FREE TO
✔ Ask me if you're uncertain about anything.
✔ Post your Card Sketch (with proper credit and a link)
✔ Give me a critique or review
✔ Send a tip
✔ Give me a highlight on your journal, Twitter, etc.
✔ Enjoy the work I do for you! (`ㅈ°)~♥
• Some of these Card Sketches will be randomly Inked and/or Colored based on my own interest.
• If you'd like your request to be Inked and/or Colored Traditionally or Digitally, you can
1) Let me know in your comment.
2) Share this journal with others.
3) Send a tip of $10 or more to my PayPal. (Per Card. Must include your Username@FA/WZL in the message text.)
• Daitenshi's PayPal: daitenshi [at] live [dot] com
ALSO. I FUCKING HATE WEASYL'S CODING SYSTEM.
Joined 6 November 2012