Was waiting for a sunny day to take a good picture of this project! That and a new camera charger, I lost the old one!
No pattern and all scrap leathers were used : the tooling leather had discolorations and a couple of pinprick mold spots ( that the dye covered up), and the black leather inside is from an old leather duster!
Hand stitched with faux sinew ( waxed thread), and I used mostly eco-flo tandy leather products which are enviromentally friendly. Very small amounts of acrylic were used for the eyes and the pink on the scars, and green for the leaves, the black is dye and I used a resisting technique for the 'white'.
I've got a beeswax waterproofer that I'm going to use for the wallet, and any other leather projects to waterproof and protect them.
Overall I'm thrilled with this new medium :3