On the last day of Eurofurence I did a small experiment with some friends. I wanted to try if I can extend my monoFURS project (-> https://www.weasyl.com/journal/7910 ) from medium format film to large format. I just took the first photos out of the developer and they look good on the first glance. Lets hope for the best when I have scanned them or even made prints.
For those interested: My new "baby" is a Linhof Technika III camera built 1951. I used a Schneider-Kreuznach Symmar 150mm f/5.6 lens. Film is a fomapan 100 sheet film on 9x12cm negative size.
I will post first photos as soon as the full process is done (within the next few days)