A Fable, a tale what was forgotten by the modern age but those who want to believe in the fairy-tales able to see them.
His official name would be Will-o-Wisp - the one who shows the Fate, the one who calls you for a great Destiny but as such Fate turn to live short and die often with pain it changed its own name to Widdershins, someone walks opposing clockwise, parallel with "where the good turning into bad".
- The flowers around its neck changing colour by its mood.
- It is able to breath life into dead plants.
- It is able to effect others mood by its own mood.
- Not everyone can see the lights from its antlers, only those who are called to have great Fate.
- It is very shy, but also curious in humanity and their habits.
- It is able to take human shape, but never be able to be fully a human.
- Its face is a mask.
- Profile art made by; http://immonia.deviantart.com/
More arts of Widder;