All up-to-date now, and will link anyone here if they ask!
- $10 flat rate
- add a matching or conjoining one for $5 more
Items and Small Things
- $2-5 depending on complexity
- These are small images for websites that need graphics for items and the like, for example Subeta or Neopets and their item base. Typically between 50 and 100 square pixels final size.
- $4-8 depending on amount of body being drawn and complexity
- price per character
- I typically do these traditionally but can do digital, and usually include a small bit of values.
- $10 head shot, flat rate
- $15 partial body, flat rate
- $20-30 full body, complexity depending
- flat rates per one character, additional characters are 50% more each
- simple background for $2 more
- $20-30 head shot, complexity depending
- $30-40 partial body, complexity depending
- $40-50 full body, complexity depending
- additional characters are $30 more (assuming full body), max of two characters at this time
- choice of transparent, white, or simple background
- $20 head shot, flat rate
- $25-30 partial body, complexity depending
- $35-40 full body, complexity depending
- cut, laminated, hole punched, and shipped for $5 more
Overlay or Pet Website Pet Graphic
- $20-30 full body, dependent on complexity of character
- These are sized and formatted to fit the requirements for many pet websites that allow for customization of pets' web pages, such as Subeta.
- The end result's dimensions are at the request of the purchaser, with most defaults being 200 square pixels.
WHAT YOU GET
- the full-size 300dpi image (except for website-sized graphics such as avatars, items, and overlays at 72dpi) emailed to you to do with as you'd like
HOW I WORK
- For sketch commissions you pay up front. Non-negotiable.
- For all others, you can opt to pay after you see a working sketch. After then, progress ceases until payment is received.
- Throughout the progress I will send you snapshots of my progress: before I continue past the sketch, before I add values, and before I finalize it where you are welcome to critique my progress and request changes be made to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
WHAT I WILL NOT DO
- sexually explicit material at this time
- other artists' characters without the original creator's consent
- Copyright law is to be heeded. I will not compromise my works' legality.
I try to make turnaround time as quick as possible! But, as with many folks, I am both a student in college and I work. If I don't make progress for two weeks, please kindly kick my ass. If I find I am unable to progress any further I will send you a full refund and my greatest, deepest apologies.