IMPORTANT: MARAI IS AN IDENTITY CREATED FROM THE ARTIST'S TRAUMA AND ACTS AS AN IMPORTANT COPING MECHANISM.
Name: Marai Kurone
Gender: Non Binary (he/his/himself or they/their/themselves)
Height: 5'2" to 5'7"
Place of Birth: Australia
Spoken Languages: English
- It's entirely possible for Marai to shapeshift between various stages of human, anthro and fully gryphon.
- Marai's eyes were once blue-green but gradually faded to grey-black. They darken depending on his mood.
- Marai's sword contains the essence of his spirit. It is two-handed and forged from an unknown metal.
- Can be drawn summoning white fire as a protective aura, usually surrounding his feet.
- The beads on his necklace represent three traumas experienced by both Marai and the artist.
- For copyright reasons*, the text on Marai's shirts are optional and can be omitted (plain orange/purple).
*Shirt designs inspired by Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus.