After some consideration, I've decided to open a ko-fi page! Right now I only intend it as a tip jar, however. While I'm not expecting it to change much from that, I hope you'll consider supporting me!
You can find my page here!
• As much as I'd like to deny it, I'm pretty damn picky about what I'll draw... Character-wise. Your best bet is Pokemon, as my gallery shows, but feel free to ask... However, without a doubt, I will not draw humans or anthros/general furries. I've tried before, & I'm not satisfied with my skills to do so.
• I always have 5 slots open at a time; I will take up to 5 at once & re-open all 5 once my queue is finished unless otherwise stated.
• I will always send a watermarked preview of the starting sketch regardless of tier to ensure things are fine, then again if lineart or above is purchased. I will absolutely not continue your commission until I have received payment past the lineart stage; I will send an invoice via PayPal & resume work once it has been paid off.
• Everything listed is a base price. When I send an invoice for payment, I will charge extra to make up for PayPal's sending fees. To get an idea, take your base total, add 2.9% of it, then add 30 cents.
• Additions/options such as effects or lineless will be sent with the original version as well.
• I am NOT taking any NSFW commissions; I am not very good at NSFW art & I'd rather not disappoint anybody with it.
• Going from a colored sketch to lineart, you are trading flat colors for much cleaner & final lines.
• For the flat color tier, you may pay $18 for something similar to Got a Bone to Pick With You.
• For full shading, I can shade in different ways; Some examples are from Shying Away, The Tiny King, & Birds of a Feather...
• For after-effects, look to The Runt & the Mentor & A Long Night for an example of before & after.
Joined 5 August 2014