Upon commissioning me (Opalia), you agree to the terms of service given below.
Please make sure to read everything thoroughly before commissioning me.
- I have the right to refuse any commission at any time, for any reason.
- Do not remove watermarks or signatures on the commission. These are there to prevent theft.
- .psd files cannot be requested under any circumstances.
- If you want to request changes, do so during the sketching phase. After the sketch has been approved I will charge extra for any changes made afterwards.
- Orders can be tracked by using the labels provided on Trello.
- Orders do not get completed in a first come, first serve basis.
- The commissioner must be 18 or older.
- The commissioner must provide proper information and images.
- The commissioner must pay at least 50% up front, with the rest of the payment being send after approving the sketches provided.
1.2 In Progress
- Orders can take from a day to 3 months for completion.
- Orders that require a strict deadline cost extra.
- The commissioner can request a W.I.P, but only once a week.
- Refunds are only provided if the commissioner has a valid reason (e.g. emergency bills) or if the commission has not been completed within the time limit.
- 90% of the payment will be refunded if a cancellation is made before I have started.
- 50% of the payment will be refunded if a cancellation is made after the sketch.
- No refunds will be given after coloring/completion of the piece.
- Canceled pieces will not be completed.
- All artwork is copyrighted to me.
- I may use commissions for promotions, prints and other commercial purposes.
- You may not use my artwork for personal gain UNLESS it is a base pack, in which a different ToS applies.
- I have the right to refuse handing out non-watermarked pieces.
- The owner(s) of the character(s) in the artwork have the right to repost the art, but must credit me.
Please be aware that different terms apply to base packs and adoptables!