FINALLY GOT THIS DONE!!
- Ziel is a bullshit magical, immortal, shapeshifting monster. You could call him a demon or a god, but he doesn't associate with any sort of religion.
- This reference shows his "true form", which is normally how you'll see him.
- He uses male pronouns.
- He can change color, too, but tends to stick to dark / melanistic appearances, unless the species he's trying to blend in with doesn't possess such.
- He's usually dominant, and LOVES being worshipped and taken care of. He can be kind of demanding.
- He can control whether or not he feels extreme pain (EG: above tattoo level), although he can't control lower forms of pain.
Leiz and Bright Ink are going to stick around because I like their designs, but TBH I might turn Kihaku into just "Raichu Ziel" by turning his eyes green and slapping Ziel's piercings on him lololol.
But yeah!! This guy is basically going to be my main self-insert in the fandom. ;3 He's not a LOT like the real me... he's the me I wish I was, or the me I feel I truly am. That's part of why I'm allowing him to shapeshift and stuff, because I'm going to use him a lot for experimentation and self-expression and... yeah, I like him a lot~