The commissioner already has the tail with him, but here's all the other parts of this suit! Fleece was a challenge to work with, but I think I did pretty well. I really couldn't be bothered to do anything fancy with the seams, so I just did my best to put them in a place that looked correct - my philosophy with suit-making has always been to embrace the fact that it's a costume, rather than trying to hide it. Worked well, in this case.
- Large horns on top made of painted resin cast over a foam shape
- Smaller horns from Dreamvision Creations (DVC)
- Glowy eyes
- Stuffed fleece spikes down the back of the head
- Sculpey teeth
- Forked fleece tongue
- Elastic straps between the two sleeves to hold them on the wearer's arms
- Wings attached to arms - vertical edge can be anchored to shirt using safety pins, etc.
- Double-layered wings made of stretchy fabric, with surgical tubing for the ribbing
- SparkyCanDo-style puffy paws
- Nubbinz claws from DVC
- Special wyvern-shaped paw pattern that includes a "thumb"
- Partially-separated toes
- DVC claws
- Eva foam base
Tail (not shown):
- Thick base attached to a kidney belt
- Leg-length (though not quite a floor-dragger)
Commissioned by and sent to https://twitter.com/redthew