“Caramel is a very important cat.”
“How do you know that?”
“Because he told me so!”
- Caramel is a friend of Powder Paws
- He’s actually the psychic creation of about five or six kindergartners.
- He can fly, breathe fire, and grow ten times his normal size.
- He can be anthro, taur, or feral, but he always has six limbs.
- He's the head organizer of a small cat colony. His primary job is scheduling naps.
- He has some difficulty understanding that other buildings are not his house. He’ll occasionally swipe fish from the market or walk into a restaurant kitchen and start making a meal for himself. He gets away with it by claiming to be “very important” in a way that is oddly persuasive.
- He’s a big fan of ballroom dancing.
- He lives in Pow-Pow’s world of magic and imagination. He can enter the real world, but is only visible to cats and to other magical beings.