COMMISSION INFO AND TOS:
These will be cheap starting prices til I can get some practice in and become more comfortable with the whole process that involves being commissioned.
Here is a list of rules that will most likely grow the longer I am open:
1) I have the right to deny any commission proposal for any reason. Please respect that. :>
2) There are fetishes I simply can't/refuse to draw. Please ask about a specific one to see if yours falls under that category.
3) If your commission involves something I love drawing or am comfortable drawing, it will most likely turn out better than something I've never drawn before. (Not to say that I don't like honing my skills on different things!)
4) If I complete a drawing for you, I have the right to post it in my own gallery if I choose.
SOME THINGS I'M COMFORTABLE DRAWING
SOME THINGS I'M NOT COMFORTABLE DRAWING BUT WILL PROBABLY TRY TO DRAW ANYWAYS
-Pictures with a ton of characters in them
5) When you commission me, it is normally on a "first come first serve" basis. The only time a commission lower on my To-Do list would be completed before one higher on the list is if the first customer didn't approve their sketch & pay as fast as the second.
Example: I send customer 1 their sketch for approval, then get to work on Customer 2's sketch. Customer 1 has yet to respond, and customer 2 approves their sketch right away, so I begin work on customer 2's picture.
-Note me with what you'd like a drawing of, and references for all characters involved. (If it is a written reference, I will be happy to work with you as well!)
-I will tell you how much the drawing will cost.
-If you still want the picture, I will put you on the next available spot on my "To-do" list. (Kinky!)
-I will send you a sketch of your picture. If you aren't satisfied, I will redraw it up to 2 times and no more.
-Once you are happy with your sketch, I will send you my Paypal address for you to send payment to. Also, please mark the payment as paying for Services, not Goods. Currency is in USD!
-When your drawing is done, I will send you the full size version. You are totally allowed to post your finished commission anywhere you want as long as you display a link back to my user page! This goes for ANY gift art I have drawn for you/involving your characters!