• What is the name of your fursona?
Invader Pichu and Insane Proxy
• Where did the name of your fursona come from?
Invader Pichu was the name I used on an old Invader Zim forum. I was also really obsessed with the Pokemon, Pichu. As for Insane Proxy, I wanted to come up with another name that shared the I.P. initials. I have mental disorders, so I'm kinda insane, hahaha. Back when I used to be a troll I used to have hoards of proxies that I'd use to get around bans. I don't do that shit anymore, but I remember having such fun messing with people back then. So, Insane Proxy.
• What species is your fursona and why did you choose that species?
Invader Pichu is a hybrid between a Pichu and a cat. Cats are my favorite animals, and Pichu is my favorite Pokemon. Insane Proxy is a chimera, just a hodgepodge of various animals and creatures that I love. Some of them should be obvious, see if you can guess them all! ;p
• What color is your fursona and why?
Invader Pichu is yellow with black markings and pink/magenta cheeks. These are the colors that a typical Pichu have. Insane Proxy is red and white with black markings. Red is my favorite color, black is my second favorite, and white went good with the color scheme.
• What is your fursona's personality and how does this compare to your RL personality?
They're basically me, and sometimes they're more “me” than I am now.
• What is one item your fursona owns that is significant to you in RL?
• What is one thing your fursona would say to you if you could meet?
• What is one thing you would say to your fursona?
• How has your fursona changed over the years?
Invader Pichu hasn't made any significant changes, and I just created Insane Proxy.
• How long have you had this fursona?
I've had Invader Pichu since 2003, and Insane Proxy was created in 2014.
• Would you like to be more like your fursona?
I think that'd be pretty bitchin'.
• Now tag people.