I've been streaming on Picarto a lot lately - it's a lot of fun and I've even started taking the odd in-stream request! Why not stop by and say hello sometime at https://picarto.tv/KeweyTanuki :)
Since I take requests, I thought I might do a journal about it. Ultimately these are just notes and it's up to me to decide whether I like an idea enough to try to struggle through the process of realising it.
I draw for fun and my approach has a particular style and feel. Here's a guide to what I love drawing, what I won't draw and what I might draw on stream!
- Merry round fuzzy scruffy animal things, monstery type creatures included
- Happy transformation - "happy" could be anything from shy & giggleblushy to running around screaming joyfully
- Playfulness, candidness and goofiness - characters who are having fun and looking weird with their guard down
- Lively/interesting poses with fun facial expressions
Will not draw
- Lots of detail - painting, backgrounds, etc. It takes too long to do during a stream.
- Explicit/suggestive scenes, "come hither"-type poses, hard/strong kink art, violence, adult/NSFW material
- Non-consensuality, coercion or humiliation (TF included) whether overtly sexual/kink or not
- Non-original characters (e.g. Pokémon) or fan-made OCs derived from those universes
- Characters who are scared, in pain, miserable, etc - this is a happy place!
I may draw these...
...but only if I can devise an appropriately Keweyesque twist.
- Non-humiliating "nice surprise" type TF
- Trippy scenes if they're it's light-hearted and fun
- Scenes with some light sensuality and/or button-pushing as long as the "normie read" of the picture is cozy, sweet, cute, happy, warm, etc.
Hope that helps! If I think of something new, I'll update this journal! :)