Usually scarily calm, you can tell he always knows exactly what he's doing. Probably slightly mad.
Made by a (human) gang in another city, JH4 was purposefully programmed to be violent, along with his brother, Byte. However, the gang didn't think it would be necessary to program in the required safety precaution that all robots should have: Making him unable to kill his creators. Because of his violence and hunger for power, JH4 ended up killing the leaders of the gang, losing his left arm in the process. After this incident, he and his brother left the rest of the group, determined to take down any other human, or robot, who thought they were stronger than him.
- Byte - His brother. He has no attachment to him, he's just useful to have around
- Stella - The first to join him and Byte. He admires her self-confidence and ability to take initiative, but it usually turns out to be more annoying than helpful
- Mike - He's...difficult to control. However, if that's the price he has to pay to keep him around, so be it
- Balthazar - His next target. Seems pretty easy to take down, due to his stubbornness
- Volcano - He would take her down too, but he's more interested in getting her to work for him instead
- Heartbleed - Also interested in getting him to work for him. He might be more difficult to convince than Volcano
- Since he lost his arm, he rarely gets too involved in fights
- He sometimes talks to himself, as if he was talking to another person
- He's not a great fan of animals. He's not scared of them, he just hates them
- If he is scared of anything, he hasn't found out what it is yet