You can check commission prices here:
ZKarmaCage's Summer Commissions
Find me at:
Tumblr | Furaffinity | Weasyl | DeviantArt | Youtube
General Commission Info:
What you will get:
A commission done in my style, with a small signature in the corner. I usually work with large canvases, 9x17 at 300 dpi, so unless you want it bigger, please specify beforehand when we’re discussing what you would like.
What to Expect:
- Send me an ask/message so we can discuss what you’d like drawn and/or clear up any questions you might have.
- In the ask/message Include:
- What kind of commission you’d like (flats, lines/ bust, waist up, etc)
- Visual or written references
- Quick character personality (I don’t need an entire biography)
- Pose (unless you want me to make up my own)
- Once we're both clear on what you want, I’ll send you an invoice for the full payment (this is to ensure you're serious about commissioning me and not just trying to get a pic from me for free)
- I’ll begin work on the commission, and keep you updated along the way(I try to complete a commission in the span of a two weeks or less. If it takes longer I will update you on the progress.)
- Once finished, I’ll send you the full resolution picture without the big watermarks and instead with a small signature in the corner. You have the right to use the image for personal purposes (website, avatars, banner, printing it on a t-shirt), but providing that you credit me as the artist, preferably with a link to either of the following: deviantArt, Furaffinity, Weasyl, or tumblr.
- There is very little stuff I wont draw. I will draw NSFW provided that all characters are of legal and consenting age. NSFW, Gore, fetish, ect will be discussed individually since there are some of those I wont do/not comfortable doing.
- I’ll be allowed to post the commission in any of my personal art galleries, use it in a portfolio, ect. If it’s private, then you must specify beforehand.
- Image rights: Even as the commissioner you are not permitted to sell, or use the image for any commercial means - i.e. anything where you make money from the use of the commissioned piece isn't allowed. If you wish to redistribute the image in some form please contact me first.
- Commissions are for personal use only. Clients are free to alter the work produced to make icons, headers, and etc for personal, non-commercial use only. Clients must be aware that they are purchasing a service and not a product, and that the commercial and associated rights therein of the produced images(s) are not transferred to them upon delivery of the commission.
- You may not claim the work to be your own
- All commissions are non-refundable
- I reserve the right to decline any commission for whatever reason
Since tumblr can, at best, be unreliable, you shall have to send me an ask through DeviantArt
Send the ask with the subject as Commission so I don’t accidentally overlook it
Payment to be made via Paypal ONLY.
I only accept payments through Paypal.
Click here: Online, up-to-date currency converter
If you don't have a paypal account, it's free and very easy to get one.
Click here for this tutorial--> PayPal Account Tutorial
I’ll be sending commissioners invoices through paypal so I will be asking for your email address in order to do so. Since Invoices don’t allow Tipping, please tell me beforehand so I can add the Tip to the amount.
If you don't know how to accept an invoice, click here: PayPal Invoicing – How It Works
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact me!