A hermit of dark cold caves with a thing for the robots, mechas, other monsters and all things glorious with concept art and special effects.
ZKarmaCage’s Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you agree to my terms of service.
Last Updated: 9/28/2018
I have right to alter my terms of service at any time. New rules will not apply retroactively and won't influence orders started on older terms.
• If you do not have references (art, face claims and costume refs, screenshots, etc) or want me to design your character, it will cost extra
• Send me an ask/message so we can discuss what you’d like drawn and/or clear up any questions you might have.
• In the ask/message Include:
- What kind of commission you’d like (flats, lines/ bust, waist up, etc)
- Visual or written references
- Quick character personality (I don’t need an entire biography)
- Pose and expression you’d like (unless you want me to make up my own)
• Once we're both clear on what you want, I’ll send you an invoice for the full payment (this is to ensure you're serious about commissioning me and not just trying to get a pic from me for free)
• I’ll begin work on the commission once I receive full payment, and keep you updated along the way(I try to complete a commission in the span of a two weeks or less. If it takes longer I will update you on the progress.)
• I’ll send you a full resolution sketch for approval where you can ask for alterations and tweaks. You will only get two alteration requests, anymore and I will charge extra $5 USD for every request afterwards.
• Once finished, I’ll send you the full resolution picture without the big watermarks and instead with a small signature in the piece.
• All payment should be made in USD.
• All payment should be made through PayPal, via invoice method. I will invoice you. Do not send me any payment, it will be refunded.
• Payment is due in full up front for any commission.
• In case of cancelation by the customer, a full refund will be issued if no work has been done yet. If work has been already been done, a partial refund will be issued with amount equivalent of the total price paid minus work done, defined by my discretion and based on the current price sheet.
• I reserve the right to decline any commission proposal without the need to explain any or all possible reasons.
• I reserve the right to modify and resell any rejected sketches as "pre-posed" at a later date.
• I’ll be allowed to post the commission in any of my personal art galleries, use it in a portfolio, ect. If it’s private, then you must specify beforehand.
• I do not claim any rights to characters and other intellectual properties used in process of creation.
• Image rights: Even as the commissioner you are not permitted to sell, or use the image for any commercial means - i.e. anything where you make money from the use of the commissioned piece isn't allowed.
• Have the right to use the image for personal purposes (website, avatars, banner, printing it on a t-shirt), but providing that you credit me as the artist, preferably with a link to either of the following: deviantArt, Furaffinity, Weasyl, or tumblr.
• May not edit, alter, trace or resell my work.
• May not make copies, prints or merchandise of my work for the purpose of profit by selling it.
• Commissions are for personal use only. Clients are free to use the work produced to make icons, headers, and etc for personal, non-commercial use only. Clients must be aware that they are purchasing a service and not a product, and that the commercial and associated rights therein of the produced images(s) are not transferred to them upon delivery of the commission.
Subjects I will draw:
• OCs (Including OCs from D&D, WoW, etc).
• Humans and humanoids, all manners of anthros, animals, and taurs.
• G to adult themes. Ask about certain fetishes.
• Any sexual orientation, leaning, or identity.
• Non-pornographic gore, within reason.
Subjects I will NOT draw:
• Sexual/adult situations involving underage characters (loli, cub etc).
• Hate art, offensive imagery (racism, homophobia, transphobia, including nazi paraphernalia).
BY COMMISSIONING ME, YOU AGREE TO MY TERMS OF SERVICE.
Joined 16 January 2014