You can check commission prices here:
By commissioning me, you agree to my terms of service.
• If you do not have references (art, face claims and costume refs, screenshots, etc) or want me to design your character, it will cost extra.
• Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss what you’d like drawn and/or clear up any questions you might have.
• In the email Include:
- What kind of commission you’d like (flats, lines/ bust, waist up, etc)
• All payment should be made in USD.
• All payments will be handled through PayPal's invoice system after a commission is discussed and accepted. Please do not send me payment without the invoice I will send you, or it will be refunded.
• Payment is due in full up front for any commission.
• Art is not started until at least half is paid, and not finished until full is paid.
• In case of cancellation by the customer, a full refund will be issued if no work has been done yet. If work has already been done, a partial refund will be issued an amount equivalent of the total price paid minus work done, defined by my discretion and based on the current price sheet.
• I reserve the right to decline any commission proposal without the need to explain any or all possible reasons.
• I reserve the right to modify and resell any rejected sketches as "pre-posed" at a later date.
• I’ll be allowed to post the commission in any of my personal art galleries, use it in a portfolio, ect. If it’s private, then you must specify beforehand.
• I do not claim any rights to characters and other intellectual properties used in the process of creation.
• Image rights: Even as the commissioner you are not permitted to sell, or use the image for any commercial means - i.e. anything where you make money from the use of the commissioned piece isn't allowed.
• Have the right to use the image for personal purposes (website, avatars, banner, printing it on a t-shirt), but providing that you credit me as the artist, preferably with a link to either of the following: deviantArt, Furaffinity, or twitter.
• May not edit, alter, trace or resell my work.
• May not make copies, prints or merchandise of my work for the purpose of profit by selling it.
• Commissions are for personal use only. Clients are free to use the work produced to make icons, headers, etc for personal, non-commercial use only. Clients must be aware that they are purchasing a service and not a product, and that the commercial and associated rights therein of the produced images(s) are not transferred to them upon delivery of the commission.
Subjects I will draw:
• OCs (Including OCs from D&D, WoW, etc).
• Humans and humanoids, all manners of anthros, animals, and taurs.
• G to adult themes. Ask about certain fetishes.
• Any sexual orientation, leaning, or identity.
• Non-pornographic gore, within reason.
Subjects I will NOT draw:
• Sexual/adult situations involving underage characters (loli, cub etc).
• Hate art, offensive imagery (racism, homophobia, transphobia, including nazi paraphernalia).
BY COMMISSIONING ME, YOU AGREE TO MY TERMS OF SERVICE.
I have the right to alter my terms of service at any time. New rules will not apply retroactively and won't influence orders started on older terms.
Joined 16 January 2014