OMG IT SPINS! Viktoria PLA 3D print turnaround. Maybe when I actually paint one of these I’ll do a really careful turnaround!
Ok, I know I said I was going to start on another model, but I haven’t got to it yet (or painting… for that matter) but we got some new filament for the printer at work, so in order to cough determine optimal print settings, I made another Viktoria model. This one is about 3″ tall, and was printed mostly in one piece. The PLA supports seem to snap off easier than the ABS, and even at this height the detail is still pretty good.
I’d also like to figure out what causes that zipper-like line going up her right side though; if it is the model itself or just a print artifact.