Woops, stressed and such so I decided to make a new CCC base and adopt.
I'M KIND OF NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK OF THIS ONE???
I like it yet I don't think I like it enough to keep woops.
This guy will basically be a first come, first serve.
These species are CLOSED.
If you want to purchase the fellow, you will not get species rights, but you will certainly get character rights!
- You can change the colors, patterns, markings, designs, whatever!
- You may give the bloke your own personal story and name.
- You're welcome to give it a gender! ( Or not! Doesn't matter ;D )
- Maim it, chop off it's arms, legs, ears, whatever. ;3
- You can re-sell it to people for the price you got it, or lower! (NEVER higher!)
- You are allowed to give it a human/anthro form!
But you may NOT:
- Claim the species as yours
- Remake the character so it no longer looks like the species.
- Resell it for a higher price. (You may for a lower price if you contact me first)
- If you've read up to this, say 49 in your request to purchase. <3
Info on the species (not required to read, but interesting info!)
- They play and taunt people with their large eyeball that they keep in their mouth. They tend to swallow it and later puke it back up for convenience of travel.They also can balance the eyeball on their very large tongues, which is actually quite mesmerizing to watch if you focus on it.
- They're major tricksters. They love seeing emotions of others but don't tend to understand them.
- Some can talk, some can't!
- While their eyeball isn't connected to them in any way, they have a mental link with it and can see with it at all times.
I will not be taking customs of these, sorry!