FREE DOWNLOAD: https://vrabo.bandcamp.com/track/gender-equality
Art by: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/oogie.nightshade/
Made within the span of 2-3 hours because I didn't give a shit about mixing and mastering. I wanted it to sound muddy and gritty to really drive home that sense of got giving a fuck. :3
I'm also changing the alias "Real harpies Don't Shave" into "Monster Girls Don't Shave" because I want to include Tina in the cover art from now on.
ABOUT THE ALIASES:
- Represents reality, events, neutrality, observation, acceptance.
- Ranges from 128 to 140 BPM. Very drum focused and heavy on percussion progression with blurry bass and non-progressive melody.
- Represents joy, happiness, freedom, clarity, tolerance, creativity, peace.
- Ranges from 120 to 150 BPM. Focused on flow, progression and transitions.
- Represents obstacles, pressure, belief, stress, perseverance, determination, strong feelings.
- Ranges from 150 to 180 BPM. Very melody focused with heavy bass.
Monster Girls Don't Shave:
- Represents pleasure, epicure, fun, addiction, crave.
- Ranges from 160 to 220 BPM. Mostly relies on sampling other songs and memes for it's tonal structure.
- Represents ambiguity, confusion, discord.
- Ranges from 170 to 190 BPM. Lacks focus or structure with quick changing beat and melody.
- Represents spiruality, empyreal, out of bodyness.
- Ranges from 70 to 250 BPM. Emulates corruptions and glitchy ambiance. Throws any semblance of music theory out the window.