I made this head a while back for a White Elephant Christmas party that never actually happened. It's currently hanging on my wall, and I figured, "Hey, this'd be better off in somebody else's hands rather than serving as a strange wall decoration." So here we go, my first... no, second premade sale; let's see how this goes.
The cost of this head is only $100 (US Dollars)
- Payment will be made through PayPal.
- I'll pay for shipping.
- Parental permission for a purchase is required for those under 18 years of age.
- First-come-first-serve: send me a private message or simply leave a comment to claim this.
- Designed to comfortably fit a head with a 22 inch circumference and a 10 inch height.
- Ventilation channels are found at the tip of the trunk and hidden away at the underside of the trunk's base, as well as the natural ventilation provided by the eyes.
- This head is made in the foam bucket style.
- The fabric used to cover this was white fleece.
- Work in progress photos can be found in this Weasyl gallery.
- I will be the first to admit that this head isn't exactly perfect. There are a few visible creases, as can be seen in the above image, and the color of the foam tends to show through the ears when the light gets behind them. This is part of the reason for the relatively low price.
- If you buy and receive this head, but then decide that you do not wish to keep it, you may send it back for a refund, though you will pay for the return shipping and the refund will have the price of the original shipment subtracted from it (if I pay 8$ to ship it to you, your refund would be $100 - $8 = $92).
- I'll be happy to answer any further questions you may have! Just leave a comment, shout, or PM.
Be warned: my house has cats. I did my best to keep them out of my room for the duration of the head's construction, but there can be no guarantees that the product will be %100 allergen-free.