3rd update of a character commissioned by ShadowRoo over on FA.
PF-3 Update notes:
- AI drastically improved (still no difficulty level response though but I consider it's current AI state to be a level 7 or 8)
- Two Taunts/Personal Actions added.
- Most attack hit-boxes have been adjusted and shortened on frame duration.
- Redrawn a lot of hit-state hit boxes to be simpler and constant, regardless of animation. (This is more functionally correct)
- Adjusted collision-boxes on all attacks, for better coverage. (Was experimenting with different positioning)
- Decided ShadowRoo best fits as an "AGGRESSOR" type and lowered his defense controller by 15%. (Takes 15% more damage)
- Subtly increased attack damages on certain moves, to fit the Aggressor adjustments.
- Adjusted the timing on various attacks: Warm-up and cool-down adjustments.
- Fixed/Changed hit-pause settings on specials, Fire Punch attack and projectiles needing this the most. They now function way better.
- Lowered HP regen controller to only over regen when in "Idle" states, rather than "not in hit states."
- Pinch Regen (2x regen speed) lowered from last 1/4 health to last 1/8 health.
- Making Fury Attack have a little bit of a higher priority.
- REMOVED Attacking recovery from knockdown. I feel the rolling recoveries are enough wake-up options.
- Added in "Critical/Counter" hitting to add 10% more damage on striking an opponent in an attack state.
GET HIM HERE:
AGAIN MY WORK WILL NOT WORK WITH "WINMUGEN" OR ANYTHING DATING EARLIER THAN THE OFFICIAL 1.0 VERSION. I use many of the new tags and features, so adding my work to "winmugen" will cause it to crash. Please update to the official engine.
Get the latest MUGEN engine here: http://elecbyte.com/
So I was gonna hold off because I was debating adding in all the difficulty variants to the AI, but I'll just let this version go and make the last PF or "complete" version have level response.
Again, feedback is encouraged and much appreciated. He's balanced to be a fair character. I don't care about things comparing him to cheap/broken/overpowered characters, like DBZ, MvC, or "god/evil/boss" style characters.
Thanks and enjoy!