(I decided it was time to yet again upgrade the preview cover for my commission rules, so here you go, version 3.0)
- Let's keep it PG-13 and under, please. No humanoid genitals or excessive gore.
- I do NOT draw humans and non-anthro humanoids.
- No dragons or large mechs, either. I discovered recently I REAAAALLY suck at drawing those.
- No hate/prejudiced art, please.
- If you ask for me to draw an OC you don't own, please make sure you have the owner's permission first.
- $10.00 CAD (Canadian Dollars/Cents) for one character, an additional $10.00 for each extra character. Additional $10.00 for a simple background (blank wall and floor, grassy field, sand dunes, open water, starry sky, etc.) Between $15 to maybe $30 extra for a complex background (furniture, trees, buildings, vehicles, dynamic environment like fire or lightning, etc.) Dynamic poses for foreground characters may also increase the price slightly depending on how much work they are to pull off. No more than 4 or 5 characters in total preferably, due to my own artistic limits.
- Partial-body drawings, like a bust (face and upper torso), a close up of a single body part, like a paw, tail, eye, or even a first-person-perspective view of the character in question looking down at their own paws, will be between $10 to $15 CAD depending on the complexity, angle and level of detail wanted.
- Full-size/body animations are $30.00 CAD. Animated icons $5.00 CAD.
- For mini comics, base price is $40.00 CAD for two panels and two characters, with an extra $10 for each extra panel and an extra $10 for each extra character. Like with regular commissions, complex backgrounds full of props and effects may add to the cost. Keep in mind I'm still very new to comic making, so please understand that my capabilities with it are somewhat limited. If your idea is too complex, I might need to tell you to put it on hold until my skills have been refined enough to pull it off, so for now simpler is better.
- Comment or note your request, then we can discuss payment details via note.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission I deem inappropriate or too difficult for me to do.
- Prices are negotiable! Don't be afraid to ask!
- Please do not ask for free requests.
- If possible PLEASE try to lay out all important details in bullet-point format BEFORE I start working on the commission. The more changes I need to make once I've already sketched out the first line-art draft the longer it will take and more difficult it will be to finish.
- Please only pay me AFTER the commission is finished. Due to how PayPal sometimes takes a portion of transactions made, if for whatever reason I end up not being able to do your commission it makes the refunding process difficult.