The video with its shiny new score can be found here: https://www.pozible.com/project/daisy-peony/
Sadly I didn't factor the reverb tails into the score length, so it's been faded a little aggressively to make it fit.
I've uploaded the score here in its unabridged form.
This was done almost entirely on the Roland JV1010's Orchestral expansion card. There is also a smidgen of Korg M1 providing the bassline, and the bass drum was done using the Alesis DM10. In an earlier version I also used the Waldorf Microwave to add some punch to the ending, but that stretched the ending out far too long.
Recording was done on 2" 24-track and mixed to 1/4" SM900. It could probably have been sequenced live, but I wanted more control over the mixing.