Honestly, this guy doesn't get enough love for someone that should be right up a Voraphile's alley.
Also, because of his diet of bears and birds, he's invincible (even to the Star-Man) because Rare's too shy to admit he ain't got no h'combs to dish out... bro.
Anyway, I draw!? I guess all that work made me GUH, a perfect mood to get a tablet and work it.
And look, a background and fancy shading. Aren't I just a daring do?
- Smudges look good, for a start.
- The left and right eye are eerily assymetrical.
- The handle on the boat looks... snowy!
- Should've gone hexagonical, since that's what the original looks like (even if those were due to technical limitations)
- Bland background. Workable, but open to improvements, like more faded reds to indicate shading from ambient and directional lighting (especially under the handlebar on top)
- Good shadows.
- Eerie mouth with spooky teeth
- Honey comb doesn't look terrible.
- Overall, the lines are getting better.
- There's a (but not great) sense of what things are.