Originally uploaded on Jan 28, 2020
I don't have an accurate description for Arcaon as either Nick or the image-hosting site had deleted his picture. I only went by what I remember, which is why I don't have his eye color written. Anyway, I really like older Nick in this chapter. That callout he gave was so deserved; no hate on you, Eveeoni.
Facts that may not be mentioned later:
- When Tyler runs out of the range, his apparitions will disappear, just like the stone double. The elk however faded after serving its purpose.
- Nick can detect trace amounts of flux. Also, it is incredibly dangerous to be exposed to any amount of arcane flux for long periods of time. Being close to the heart of the explosion takes a massive amount of power just to stop oneself from disintegrating.
- Verista tower likes to defy the rules of physics.
- The tower's kitchen is usually full of busy chefs, but now it's empty.
- Nick knows that in the dense center of the orb room is a rift.
- The magic orbs are feeding off the rift and in turn, powering a spell. But what the spell was, Nick does not know, but he has an idea.
- When Nick is looking at Arcaon in disbelief, he sees that Arcaon is far gone and has been for a long time.
- When using energy from the rift, Arcaon is an equivalent to a god. He is figuratively untouchable.
- While Arcaon was preoccupied with Nick and Akuma, a mass of human mages surrounded the forcefield around the tower. One by one, they let out beams of magic, lowering the forcefield before turning on Arcaon, chaining him with arcane magic. He roars and tries to fight back, but he can't. He fights back valiantly, but humans won not by force, but by sheer numbers alone.
Akuma and Albel (c) Eveeoni from Deviant Art
Nick, Arcaon and older Nick (c) picknick10 from Deviant Art
Tyler (c) Enkaharal from Deviant Art
You can see the RP at this following link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=152686&st=0
Great War: Dragons vs Humans (c) picknick10 from Deviant Art
Story written by me
Dragon Cave (c) TJ09 (a.k.a. T.J. Lipscomb)
List of chapters
Prologue - https://www.weasyl.com/~reddragonette/submissions/2059799/dragon-rage-the-first-war-prologue
Chapter 1 - https://www.weasyl.com/~reddragonette/submissions/2059807/dragon-rage-the-first-war-chp-1
Chapter 26 - https://www.weasyl.com/~reddragonette/submissions/2066204/dragon-rage-the-first-war-chp-26
Chapter 51 - https://www.weasyl.com/~reddragonette/submissions/2075140/dragon-rage-the-first-war-chp-51
Table of Giftstories - https://www.weasyl.com/submissions?userid=195211&folderid=114231