Drew these up so I have an idea of what my classes for my WIP RPG Maker project would look like. It was hard, but I'm deciding to axe humans from the setting this game is based in as they tend to be a "token" species anyway. I'm thinking of creating my own sprites for the game using a template and an NES palette (though maybe not abiding my hardware limitations for each sprite?), so here are the classes.
- WARRIOR ~ Able to use any armor and powerful weapons. Toughest class when suffering damage.
- DEVOUT ~ Uses healing magic to keep the team alive and well. A decent fighter, but not very durable.
- MAGUS ~ Uses arcane magic to devastate the enemy and bolster her allies. The worst at armed combat, however.
- VAGRANT ~ Survivalist who can also use geomancy to interfere with the foe. Limited weapon choice.
- PARIAH ~ Warrior who uses black magic to ravage the enemy. Can wear any armor he chooses, and wields blades.
- SEEKER ~ Capable of holding her own with supportive powers. A shield maiden with strong weapons.