Hey! I did The Thing! = D
Seriously though... I like Tangle's design. It's fun. This also made for good practice on my tablet PC.
Things I Learned:
- Canvas size was still set to screen size. Not a problem when you don't care about the end product. A bit of an issue when you like what you've done. Thankfully, I set things to 300dpi just in case.
- TIFF files are fun. After I realized what happened, I tried dropping this into a 600dpi file. Oddly enough, it worked. It gave me a tiny yet high-enough-to-salvage resolution image that I could adjust to something larger than a business card when I dropped it back down to 300.
- I went too heavy on the lights. Went for the cell shading... bit of a miss. BUT! That's what practice is for. That and keeping three different working files so I can always go back to the flats and try again.
Overall, I like how it came out in the end. = )