Yes! I am most certainly open for commissions.
Although I do have a few updates!
I will NOT be taking anymore reference sheet commissions! I am sorry but they just aren't fun for me at all. Thank you for understanding!
Just so you know ALL commission information regarding prices is located under thecommissions tab at this time. If you do have any questions however, please feel free to note me!
I also will only be taking paypal at this time.
The only exception I will make is if you are located extremely close or if you attend the Prancing Skiltaire meet that I go to. Otherwise it's paypal.
I do still offer art trades! Let me know if you would like to trade and we'll see if we can work something out!
I'd also like to know if anyone would be interested in T Shirts , buttons, stickers, etc. I may be starting that up soon and creating more products. Any feedback is more than appreciated! I will also now be offering physical copies of work (such as prints for digital work). New fees will apply, please refer to the COMMISSIONS TAB for more information regarding this.
TRADITIONAL ART WILL NOW BE OFFERED AS WELL!
Examples coming soon~
All commission inquiries can be sent to me through notes at this time. Please entitle your note "COMMISSION" along with your username so I can keep track easier. Also, please fill out this form.
Payment will now be needed upfront. After you have sent me your note regarding everything you would like, I will send you my paypal information.
***If you need a certain time for your piece to be done by, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFOREHAND. If you do not mention it beforehand then I will have your piece done within a day to two weeks, depending on what you are ordering.
***Certain fees do apply for multiple characters, backgrounds, and things that are more time consuming such as things listed below:
-Mechanical objects with lots of detail
***Sales may be offered from time to time and will be mentioned via journal.
FOR REDUCED COMMISSION PRICES LOOK HERE
****If you buy a physical copy of my work you have an opportunity to get a discount on your next purchase! 10% off your next commission will be taken off if you share a photo of you and your commission on FA or Facebook to spread the word of my work.
1. I have the right to deny any commission I do not feel comfortable taking, whether based on subject or because of the work load I do have. Please do not take offense if I do not take your commission.
2. If something unexpected or changes happen in my life that may affect your commission, you will be noted and refunds will be made if it is called for.
3. I will try to keep you updated on your commission as much as possible. Like I have stated above please let me know if you would like to see a WIP of your commission.
1. I will be updating other sites I will be on more frequently. Links will be updated soon with that information.
2. There will be more ways of reaching me other than FA notes.
3. Different types of commissions will be offered.
4. Prices MAY change as of right now.
Thank you for reading!
Joined 14 February 2013