Hey, I'm Ramona! Furry artist in-training who does commission work!
If interested in a commission, you can contact me through any of the below social medias, or send me a message here on Weasyl!
GIMME A HOT MINUTE TO SET THINGS UP AND MOVE MY GALLERY FROM FURAFFINITY
• Both SFW and NSFW content!
• Pedophilic content (includes ddlg, ABDL, underage characters/OCs, ageplay, etc.)
Note: My acceptance or denial of requested kink content are 100% at my discretion. YOU MUST BE 18+ (AND BE ABLE TO VERIFY THIS) IF YOU ARE COMMISSIONING ME FOR NOT SAFE FOR WORK ART.
• Simple backgrounds (a solid color of your choosing, or a gradient) may be requested for an additional $2. More complex backgrounds start at $5, increasing proportional to complexity.
• Multiple characters can be added for an additional +75% of listed price per character.
• Character complexity may result in extra charges.
• Payment will requested via PayPal invoice (thus, a valid e-mail address must be given) and must be paid in full before I begin work on your commission.
• If, at any point, your payment is rescinded or cancelled (via charge-back, for example), I will cease work on your commission until the issue is resolved.
• You, the commissioner, reserves the right to request a refund at any point prior to completion of the completed piece. Refunds will not be offered after work is complete.
• Detailed references are not required for commissions, but are incredibly appreciated.
• If the commission has a time constraint, notify me at the time of purchase.
• You (the commissioner) reserves the right to ask for work-in-progress shots at any point, free of charge.
• I will post the finished commissions to the appropriate social medias. However, you, the commissioner, reserve the right to request anonymity and/or keeping the commission private (I will ask for clarification after the piece is finished, just in case). In addition, you the right to use the finished piece as you wish (barring bigoted purposes, of course) as long as proper credit is given.
Under no circumstances will I accept commissions from people who engage in bigotry (racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc.) or abusive nonsense. If, after your commission has been purchased, completed, or requested, I learn your actions/mindsets fall under the above criteria, I hold the right to request a take-down of any art posted by the commissioner and issue an automatic full refund if applicable (if the commission is complete, no money will be refunded). tl;dr - don't be a piece of trash and you can buy art from me no problem.
Joined 10 May 2018