Midnight Burger Run by magnus

Midnight Burger Run

magnus

28 April 2015 at 08:37:19 MDT

Sketch based off some convo about frat werewolves on Twitter with kihu kihu!

Submission Information

Views:
1617
Comments:
8
Favorites:
133
Rating:
General
Category:
Visual / Sketch

Comments

  • Link

    Those are the best food runs

  • Link

    OMG That face in the back seat.. hahahaa

    • Link

      "i HAVE the fries." :P

  • Link

    This is fantastic.

  • Link

    They are having so much fun 60% of the food they bought is lost before it reaches their mouths! The other 40% just falls off of them.

  • Link

    Oh my gosh yes YESSS! Love the energy holy crap

  • Link

    I'm SO MAD these guys are spillin so much fast food

  • Link

    WOW! I love your movement and expressions!!