TERMS OF SERVICE
- Payment is required up front via PayPal only. Prices are in USD.
- I will send you an invoice for payment. If not paid within two weeks, I will consider the commission cancelled and delete the invoice.
- I will send a sketch for approval. You can request any changes at this stage for free. Large edits after the work is colored come with an additional fee.
- I reserve the right to cancel commissions. As long you have not violated this ToS, you will receive a full refund.
- If you decide to cancel your commission after payment, you will be refunded minus 20% in cancellation fees if I have not yet begun work on the piece. You will receive a partial refund if I have started on it. No refunds after the piece is completed.
- Turnaround time can be anywhere from a couple of days to a few months, depending on the complexity of your commission and your position in the queue. If you would like your piece to be completed quickly or by a certain date, you are welcome to pay a rush fee.
- Commissions are for personal use only. You may not monetarily profit from your commission in any way, shape, or form.
- I reserve the right to display commissions on my social media and portfolio.
- Don’t be a jerk.
- Complex character design, e.g. wings, detailed fur patterns, lots of different colors, lots of accessories: 25% added to base price *
- Complex weapons and armor: 25% added to base price *
- Simple pets/animal companions, e.g. house cats, dogs, and birds: 25% added to base price, per animal (complex ferals count as an additional full character) *
- Machinery, e.g. vehicles and mechas: 25% added to base price
- Background: 35% added to base price
- Rush fee (fastest delivery time): 50% added to base price
- what constitutes as “complex” or “simple” is solely up to my discretion
If you are interested in a commission, please EMAIL ME at email@example.com (IF my commission status is listed as open/accepting). DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON WEASYL, I WON'T SEE YOUR REQUEST IN A TIMELY MANNER. Thank you!