Fumi dragons are a closed species, meaning you may not make your own. Customs are currently closed.
- Lab grown, they are clones
- Tiny, they fit in the palm of your hand
- Make peeping noises, very noisy compared to a normal fumi
- Very affectionate
- Delicate and very expensive products, customers are usually quite wealthy
- Don't regulate body temperature well, it's not uncommon to dress them in tiny clothesThe numbers indicate
- Smoke might glitter a little
- Front paws are clawless, and have thumbs for gripping onto their owner and just being freaking cute
- All gummi fumi are tailless. The hind feet are very large, giving them a rabbit-like hop.
- Skin may have tiny iridescent patches that catch the light
All other information is similar to a regular fumi, refer to the Fumi General Anatomy Guide here.
This one here is named Cookie Magic for now, his design is based off of chocolate chip cookies! He belongs to me.
Art, this fumi, and fumi species belong to me. They are a closed species!