Hey guys! It's that time again - the time when i help a buddy out. Diallo/SpottyJaguar is falling behind a bit financially, especially with all the crazy FA stuff going down lately. i want to help him get funds together to pay his rent, visit his partner ViralDivinity, and a handful of other expenses. So, charity auction!
How does this one work? It's not a ladder auction, this time - it's a flat offer of a fully illustrated hyperrealism scene, such as the one of Rox with a bass guitar above. Up to two characters.
- Min bid: $100
- Bids must go up by at least $5 per bid
- Fully illustrated one- or two-character hyperrealism scene
- Any rating
- Any content except copyrighted characters, children in adult situations, scat, or strangulation
- Ends at 12pm noon PST on February 1, 2014
- If a $500 bid is made, winner will also receive a small plushie commission from
- Autobuy of $1000 (yes, i am aware this is unlikely to be bought. However, i don't feel comfortable letting it go for less than this.) Autobuy includes art from in this style, from in this style with digital color added, a full illustration from , a plushie commission of a $150 value from , art from in this style, a cel-shaded chibi from , art from in this style, and a 10 - 15 page story commission from !
- 10% discount on one future non-auction commission from me if you provide a link to a post advertising the auction on FA, WZL or Tumblr
Start your bidding!