Finally, the finished version! (Or at least as done as I'm willing to get it) This is by far the most time I spent on any picture. Between my routine procrastination, this ended up taking almost a whopping week! It would have taken less time if I didn't put it off, I'm sure. I just opened it and closed it without doing anything to it sometimes.
I decided to use it as my "free-for-all" image for my AP summer art project. The printed version is relatively bloodless, since it probably is going to be presented to others and I wanted to keep the gore down for decency (what I call the PG version), but you guys get the unedited version!