If you want to see my art as it comes out I would suggest checking out my Twitter as everything I finish goes up on there almost immediately. Also apologies but most of my YCHs and Sales of things will be through twitter as I get instant feedback on there and usually are posted there for a while before they get to other sites. There are allot of popup deals I do on twitter as well if I'm just looking for something I want to do quick. This is also the best place if you want to interact with me! I dont bite I swear, I'm just terrible at staying on top of all the websites comments.
Woo! Got all my shit uploaded over the past 3 weeks. Hopefully I did it in a way that avoided unneeded art flooding.
Things from here on out should be pretty recent pieces and I hope I can keep on top of posting things and not stockpiling again x.x
Hope you enjoy the art!
• I reserve the right to refuse any commission request.
• I have a career outside of art/chainmail. This means that time is valuable to me.
• I specialize in anthro art and chainmail jewelry. If a client is interested in a particular style/design, please specify what kind and supply reference images (if possible) with inquiries.
• Clients should make inquiries as specific as possible.
Before I commit to a project, I require the following information of my client:
• Email address: Using PMs alone is not as reliable
• Signed commission sheet for my track records
• First or full payment
• Address or PO box (if commission requires)
Digital Commission Sheet: *will be uploaded soon*
Things I wont draw:
•Any racism, pedophilia, extreme violence, water sports, vore, scat, cub (in mature art), etc.
Chainmail Commission Sheet: *will be uploaded soon*
•If i dont know a weave and you can provide a picture, I will be willing to learn it just for you!