Fursona Bio > http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Ceowolf
Tips are welcome, and most commissions money goes toward letting me take trips to the states to see my boyfriend or to go to conventions.
So I'm not dead... thats good :D
My surgery recovery went well, still some stiffness and limited flexibility but nothing I couldn't probably fix with stretching, physio, etc.
Life has been decent until recently my contract at work has come to an end unfortunately, and because of changes at the company, my job position didn't exist anymore and thus I'm out of work for a bit until I can find work at another studio.
That being said I'm going to be uploading a couple pieces of art each day to get a bit of views flowing and sometime next week I will likely be opening up commissions so keep your eyes peeled. There will likely be a couple YCH ideas as well as a few slots, so feel free to comment about what types of commissions you would like me to open for.
That being said there are a couple of commissions I still have going that have been waiting on the clients response I may need to work on should they respond.
• I reserve the right to refuse any commission request.
• I have a career outside of art/chainmail. This means that time is valuable to me.
• I specialize in anthro art and chainmail jewelry. If a client is interested in a particular style/design, please specify what kind and supply reference images (if possible) with inquiries.
• Clients should make inquiries as specific as possible.
Before I commit to a project, I require the following information of my client:
• Email address: Using PMs alone is not as reliable
• Signed commission sheet for my track records
• First or full payment
• Address or PO box (if commission requires)
Digital Commission Sheet: *will be uploaded soon*
Things I wont draw:
•Any racism, pedophilia, extreme violence, water sports, vore, scat, cub (in mature art), etc.
Chainmail Commission Sheet: *will be uploaded soon*
•If i dont know a weave and you can provide a picture, I will be willing to learn it just for you!
Joined 30 September 2012