13 December 2014 at 21:16:58 MST
From 2011, this mask was for a customer seeking a mask that was a combination of a horse and a zebra -- essentially a "zorse". Really, I do try and listen to my customers and am not afraid of doing some mock-ups that will help lock in what the final design is. With this order, the customer was a bit vague and wanted some artistic license. I took 3 days to create the paintjob for this, but my partner stego-s-aurus had some corrections and it changed the look enough that I didnt feel like posting the final photos. So, here is a good glimpse into what I had cooked up before stego-s-aurus decided it should be refined even further.
Much later, Stego ended up re-doing the whole thing due to the customer's feedback. The finished product can be seen in the Wildgasmasks' Custom Legacy Gallery