I started on this "Get to Know Me" meme going around, but I had a hard time with a few of these questions. I would get too depressed and the answering was not fun at all. Here are some of the questions I did like to answer. Feel free to ask some more in the comments.
What's your real name?
How tall are you?
- Can't remember. I think it was around 5'8" or 5'9"
What's your natural hair color?
What's your eye color?
What's your orientation?
- Bi, I guess. I haven't made any real steps towards establishing a lasting relationship with either gender, so far, so I'm not sure where I fall.
Are you single, taken or undecided?
What do you do in your spare time?
- Surf the internet, play video games, watch anime, window shop, doodle every once in a while
What's your job or occupation?
- Currently a full-time student
What did your friends notice about you when they first met you?
- I'm very quiet. I can walk up to others unnoticed without having to sneak around.
What is your belief/religion if you believe in anything at all?
- Family is Catholic, but I'm agnostic at the moment.
Do you drink?
Do you smoke?
What's your favorite dish?
- Katsu Curry. Wish it were cheaper, but well worth the price.
What's your favorite drink?
- Orange Crush. Grape Crush is a close second.
What's your favorite color?
- Blue. Not sure which shade of blue. Somewhere between "Sky Blue" and regular "Blue"
If you had a super power, what would it be?
- I guess a super powered mind. I would love to be able to learn and remember things super quickly and accurately. More time for actually doing stuff.
What's your favorite movie?
- A Beautiful Mind. There might be other movies I've liked more, but this one is the first thing that pops up when asked.
What's the last meal you want before you die?
- An extra-large Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana pizza from One Guy From Italy. My favorite pizza of all time, big enough so that I could share it with friends and family.
What do you drive and what would you really like to drive?
- A 2003 Ford Taurus. I would really like to drive a car that doesn't require so much maintenance.
What is your most disliked bug?