I have been a self-employed freelance artist since 2012. I take great pride in my artwork and I really hope you enjoy what you see in my gallery.
Please note that while I have a lot of anthro art in my gallery, I don't classify myself as a "furry". I happen to enjoy animal related artwork and have been drawing animals since a very young age. Most of my commission work happens to come from the furry community. However, that isn't the only subject I draw. I also dabble in humans, fantasy, graphic design, photography and other experimental style artworks. You will see in my gallery that I have varied styles and themes.
I am not into any of the sexual or fetish scenes on this site or any other website. I'm strictly a clean artist and do not draw porn or fetish themed art.
Please read my commission terms of service before commissioning me:
Commission Info and slots journal:
Art working schedule:
--> Generally Monday through Thursday
I have to say I really love this site as well as the clean and modern layout. I would love more than anything to make this my main art site but I really need FA because of the high amount of commissions I get there.
I'm another one of those people who's tied to that site for the income. Commissions is 85% of my entire income while I can only make the other 15% during the Spring and Summer through lawn mowing and other odd jobs (mostly for my dad and step mom).
As it is currently I use Weasyl as my main professional site that I send people in real life to that want to check out my art. It has less of a "furry" stigma than FA on the surface and I feel that a lot of people would take me less seriously if they thought I was heavily involved with the "furry" lifestyle, which I'm honestly not. I don't call or consider myself a furry even though I do have a "character avatar" that represents myself so to speak. I'm mainly an artist who enjoys drawing animals in a fantasy setting, whether anthro or otherwise. But drawing furries and anthros pay my bills and that's what I'm going to keep doing. It blows working at Subway out of the water. Weasyl simply looks a bit more professional in its layout than FA. I especially love the ability to organize your art into various folders.
I can honestly say I very much enjoy freelancing and being self employed and greatly value the commissions I get off of FA. I wish it paid a little more but I can't complain about being able to make my own schedules and take time off to do fun things as they come by. I really hope it continues to go well for me.
The commission prices listed on my Weasyl page are out of date. Please see my FA journal for current pricing:
Please read my Terms of Service for info on the subjects will and will not draw and other info:
Joined 15 November 2012