Anxo the Dragon here. I'm a college student and aspiring freelance artist from the USA. I've always had a love for the dark and grotesque, and aim to create morbid beauty. I work mostly with animals and monsters, both the standard and anthropomorphic types.
I take commissions for personal works, as well as sell characters I design. The name of the game is diversity and horror. Before I open for commissions, I will announce the planned opening on Twitter and update my personal site with details and opening dates. Following me on Twitter is the best way to keep up with my schedule and openings. I do not take requests, trades or commissions outside of these openings as of now.
I am always open to feedback, criticism and comments! Please feel free to contact me any time. ^^
Terms of Service
By purchasing or commissioning goods and services from AnxotheDragon, you agree to these terms as listed. These terms are subject to change without warning. If you have any questions about these terms, please send them to AnxotheDragon@gmail.com, or PM me on any site on which I operate.
2. General Process. After a commission has been approved, I will contact the client at the provided email address with a PayPal invoice if commissioned via PayPal or through Commiss.io if the commission originated there. Orders over the total value of $50 require both a 50% down payment and a valid ID showing age of 18 or older, and orders with a lesser value must be paid in full before work can begin on the project. Once the project has started, the client can request an update of the work-in-progress at any time. I will prompt the client to confirm the accuracy of the work at four stages during the commission; Sketch, lineart only, coloring only and completed project. Once the commissioner has confirmed the work, it cannot undergo additional large changes.
20% complete or less, up to sketch completion: 50% refund, AnxotheDragon retains full ownership of the work completed, and may resell the artwork or finish it as a different character than the one originally depicted.
40% complete or less, up to lineart completion: 25% refund, the client attains ownership of work completed as per normal terms.
50% complete or more, after completion of flat colors: No refund can be issued. However, the client attains ownership of work completed as per normal terms.
5. Payment Plans and Deadlines. At this time, AnxotheDragon does not accept payment plans. This is, however, subject to change at a later date. AnxotheDragon does not work on deadlines for any reason. However, on request, a rough estimate of time needed to complete a project can be given.
6. Termination of Services. AnxotheDragon reserves the right to terminate their obligations at any time for a full refund to the client. Upon termination of services, the commissioner will be notified and the price paid will be refunded in full, including down payments that would normally be considered non-refundable.
8. Mature Content. My policy on mature content as of now is that I will not accept any commissions, nor create any premade goods, which are sexually explicit or created for the sole purpose of sexual gratification. This includes, but is not limited to, pornographic content, "safe for work fetish" art, or artwork with explicit realistic nudity. AnxotheDragon will create and publish media with explicit violence, realistic gore and blood, and certain suggestive themes when used in conjunction with horror themes. Similarly, AnxotheDragon will produce media with realistic anatomy where the subject is properly clothed or in some way censored, and where the context is clearly nonsexual.
9. Edits Policy. As a general rule, edits to the pose and design of a work must be made during the sketching phase. After the client has approved a sketch, the drawing cannot be majorly edited, so it is vital that the client ensure they are happy with the piece before approving it. Furthermore, lineart and coloring edits must be minor, and must be made before shading begins. The only exception to this rule is when an error in character interpretation is made by AnxotheDragon and where it is clearly the artist's fault.
10. Chargeback Policy. In general, I ask that clients openly discuss their intent to chargeback their commission fees before issuing a chargeback. If a chargeback is issued without any kind of communication after work on a project has begun, all obligations of AnxotheDragon will be terminated, and all works involved will remain property of AnxotheDragon. If the project is more than 50% complete, all works involved will remain property of AnxotheDragon and a dispute will be filed in an attempt to roll back the chargeback. Any artwork in a chargeback situation obtained by the client is stolen, unless all arrangements have been discussed with AnxotheDragon prior to the chargeback.
Joined 30 March 2018