I don't usually do shit like this, but here is a rare exception. Stolen from :iconkatanaredwolf:, as I found this one pretty interesting. And I hope I can teach you a little more about Mishya, as he is the star of the show here.
1) What's your character's name? Mishkaryova Torchinovitch Krasnodon, Mishya Kaz for short, and Miles Ronson Kazalyn as his alias (for spying).
2) How old is he/she? In appearance, he's 35, but literally, he is ageless as he is God.
3) Is your OC a boy or girl? He likes to refer to himself as "a little boy in a greater man's body."
4) What's his/her race? Labrador
1) If this character were to suddenly become part of the real world, and ended up in a heavily-populated area, how many stares would he/she get? Quite a few, since people nay have mixed reactions. Some may be afraid since he is a KGB agent or the fact that he is pretty tall (6' 3") while others may find him sexy. And if a large number of people found out he was God, the world would be filled with terror and praise.
2) Is your character considered normal in his/her own world? Technically, yes since the world he lives in is a duplicate of the Earth he created called Gaia, where the dead become their animal spirits.
3) What would be his/her most recognizable feature(s)? He has plenty; a signature eyepatch over his right eye, a bright blue left eye, pale blonde fur, a tall, fit body, and his large paws.
4) Would you consider your OC attractive? Who wouldn't? :3
1) Temper: Despite being God, he has the patience of Buddha. Provided you know what absolutely DEVASTATES him, then prepare for an unholy wrath.
2) Does your character ever get depressed? Plenty, since he has seen the fragility of the lives of his mortal friends, often crying to himself in secluded locations.
3) Leader or follower? Often times a leader, but is more likely to follow an ideology.
4) What is the main aspect of his/her personality? He is able to hide the fact that he is God walking amongst a planet of mortals, only telling those who have earned his trust.
1) Does your OC have a family of any sort? Actually, he has had many wives and children in the past, as a great population of demigods exist. His most recent wife is Karen Blackstone, whom he considered his lover until fairly recently (1959), later giving birth to a godly son named Benny Blackstone.
2) Is your character out on his/her own? Yes, since almost all of his friends spread across the world after the course of many years or lived their whole lives apart and died.
3) Has he/she encountered any traumatizing events? Seeing the course of a reborn civilization, of course he would have seen a lot of shit. It could've been worse, but thankfully, he prevented a good chunk of history from repeating itself, as it had been on Earth.
4) What was probably the best time in his/her life so far? Throughout the years, he has had random strokes of ego, which helped him achieve great things. In the Cold War period, he saw his biggest ego, as he had the motivation to prevent the world from facing a nuclear disaster. Plus, he was practically a king when he sports his uniform, drives his GAZ, and carries his AK-74.
1) Single? No
2) Has your OC developed any romantic relationships? Most of which were short-lived, as he fell in love with mortal women years ago, and has been geographically separated from other deities, until he met Karen.
3) Virgin? No
4) Does your character like flirting? Actually, he has two different types of flirting. He may flirt for love (usually for a woman) or a friendship, as he is quite pleasant to be around, considering you show him the same.
1) What animal would you associate your OC with? Let's think about this one...
2) Musical Instrument? Sometimes if you wander Moscow at night, you may run into him playing the bakalaika.
3) Element? He is multielemental, but fire being his most powerful one.
4) Planet? Venus
Showing the Love:
1) Do you draw your character? Plenty
2) Do you write about him/her? I have tried writing books about him (about all of them are unfinished, focusing primarily on the main points; not enough filler to make a complete story). As of now, I try to include descriptions of his life or answer questions to those who are curious.
3) Do you use him/her in any RPGs? Only a couple times, since I could find few who were willing.
4) What other ways have you appreciated your OC? I look up to him as a guardian angel sometimes.
1) Is your character wanted for anything? Wanted as in how? In terms of criminal cases, he has had his fare share of accusations, committing crimes unknowingly and meeting a lot of enemies along the way. For his knowledge, only his closest friends seek it, whereas nobody would understand.
2) What are three weaknesses in him/her? Acts like a child sometimes, secretive, cries a lot when sad, somewhat annoying, cannot handle extreme pressure from others, can't lift anything heavier than 1000 pounds,
3) Strengths? Has a high stamina, intelligence, patience, the right kind of open-mindedness, trustworthy, friendly, efficient in war, doesn't discriminate, and gentlemanly.
4) Does your OC drink or smoke (etc.)? He smokes more than drinks, as he is able to withstand more smoke than the average mortal body, whilst he cannot die from it, but coughs like a motherfucker when he does.
5) What's one quirk about him/her? Provided you are friendly to him, he would fancy that you pet him like a dog... it makes him really happy~ x3
6) Does your character have any phobias? The fear of civilization destroying itself again.
7) What could you do to get him/her into a blind rage? Killing people for the sake of religion, having his mortal friends killed or threatened in war, his sister Valentina, and the Victoria family.
8)Does your OC like chickens? As in food or in appearance? Because he would like to pet one, but may fancy some chicken with his meals.
I hope this intrigued or fascinated you in some way, shape, or form.