TERMS OF SERVICE
The TERMS OF SERVICE will be enforced 100%.
There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
(1) As the artist, I retain ALL rights to the piece.
(2) NO ONE is EVER allowed to edit ANY of my work.
(3) Resale, transfer, or "gifting" of my work is extremely prohibited.
(4) NEVER remove my signature from any piece.
(5) I will not provide any original (.SAI, .Psd, etc.) files.
(6) If you upload any of my pieces to your gallery give credit.
(7) I am not obligated to keep any works in my account/gallery, or possession.
PRICES & PAYMENT
(1) All prices are subjective and usually non-negotiable, Unless I've stated otherwise via journal, note, personal message or sale.
(2) Refunds will NOT be given out after the commission has been started!
(3) I accept Paypal - Do not send "e-checks"
(4) I will draw almost anything you'd like, though if you happen to cross a boundary of something I refuse to draw I will let you know and we can negotiate something or you can decide against commissioning me.
(5) All information exchanged between commissioner and artist will remain private information.
(6) If payment is not received within 48 hours after you have accepted the price your commission will be considered cancelled.
(7) PAYPAL FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO EVERY PURCHASE BEFORE PAYING.
(1) If you are interested in ordering a commission, please fill out the form located below and send it to me in a note or private message after you finish reading, and please include the passcode so that I know you've read everything - Thank you so much!
(2) All communication will be done through note, private message or E-mail
(3) Have a Reference Sheet
(4) Keep messages to a minimum.
(5) Once everything is ready I will send you payment instruction.
All artwork done is copyright © to me, the artist.
Artwork is not to be altered or reposted unless I have given direct permission for these actions to occur, which is only given by default to the one that purchased the art.
Any and all edited or reposted pieces must be sourced back to me regardless.
(1) Time frame for any work may decrease or increase at any time depending on time of the year, weather, and level of difficulty - feel free to ask.
Always be clear and concise on what you want, try to get in as much information as you think I'll need!
(2) I will edit anything on your sketch or finished image, depending on the level you request.
(3) Should an error on my part occur, you will not get a fee for the edit
(4) Additional Charges or Disapproval may occur in certain circumstances.
(4.5) The passcode is BlueRose
(5) There are no discounts given for special occasions, unless I offer otherwise.
(6) Should anything occur that would disrupt the process of work, you shall be notified.
I'm in a location that has a fair amount of storms, and they often like to knock out my power.
If you would like to order a commission from me,
Please fill out the following form and send it in your first note/private message so we can discuss your image further.
These questions are not a limitation, just a starting line.
Check my Price Guide page if you need some help getting started!
Once filled out, send it to me in a Note or Private Message
Please make your subject line say “Commission for (YourName)”
By commissioning me or purchasing one of my pieces, you (the commissioner, client, customer) agree to the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to all the information provided here, you will be denied service.
Thank you so much for your time,
I look forward to working with you!
~ Chase Wolfe © 2019