Hello hi! I am home from Anthrocon 2017! And wow I'm actually gonna make a journal at a reasonable time? I must be broken.
Anyway yes, I am back from my weekend in good ol' Pittsburgh. I had a lovely trip that I already miss and miss everyone there! ;w;
- HOLY SHIT I have my fursuit head back. Starrik did a lovely job and I feel so good about it.
- The Fursuit Parade was great, I got to high-five so many people, made me very happy. ;w;
- My roommates were all great, I ran with a different group this year than I normally go with, but they were all great so no worries there~
- The anxiety and shyness meet went pretty good, my largest turnout yet and I got to meet and talk to a bunch of great people.
- The actually had money this year so I wasn't super stressed and watching every penny I spent!
- I discovered that I actually like drawing in public, brought my new tablet computer and drawing tablet.
- JIMMY JOHNS.
- Had plenty of great talks with a lot of great people! Met some people too, I added everyone on Telegram + Discord so if I missed you, do let me know!
- I had a good time in the city, did a little bit of walking around and sight seeing which I haven't gotten a chance to do since forever.
- Also also! The Crux meet was great, a ton of new Cruxes this year, we're multiplying >:3
- I feel like I didn't really do everything I wanted to do. :/
- I didn't meet everyone I wanted to! It seems like the weekend goes by super quick.
- WHOMEVER WAS PLAYING STAND BY ME ON YOUR SPEAKER YOU MADE ME VERY SAD >:C
- I was a little lonely I suppose...
- Nothing! I was a good boy. :3
- Having Ice cream with Hyaneee, happy birthday :3
- JIMMY JOHNSSS.
- Fursuit! I got it back~! Thank you Starrik. <3
I'm sure I forgot a lot of stuff, I didn't really want to write a book but just did a good summary. I really enjoying going out there and being me, I love my friends, you're all like a whole different family.
Next year it'll be even better, I cannot wait for it!