I can and will gladly do custom adopts and/or Reference Sheets! I have a few select bases I can do these on, please NOTE me if you're interested!
:: ADOPTABLE RULES ::
- Once purchased, changes to the character are allowed (i.e. gender, hair color, pattern)
- You MAY NOT alter the original image, but if desired, you may contact me about making said change(s). However this may be subject to an additional fee.
- Do not claim an adopt and then edit your comment to keep from buying it. In other words, make sure you WANT the adopt and have the funds for the adopt before commenting.
- Make sure to credit the base maker as well as myself at least once when posting the original image on each new website.
- Obviously enough, do not take credit that isn't yours.
- Adopts, once purchased, are allowed to be resold but at a price no higher than what you originally paid. Additional art can only increase the price if the art was commissioned.
- Adopts are allowed to be traded or gifted away.
- PLEASE ensure that you SAVE your adopt ASAP. I clean my sta.sh, DropBox and my computer regularly and will only guarantee that the individual file will remain in my sta.sh or DropBox for a day. After 24 hours, I can not guarantee that an individual file can / will be recovered.
- Any adoptable(s) won via raffle or DTA may NOT be sold but can be gifted or traded away.
:: PAYMENT RULES ::
- Pay within 24 hours after claiming
- Failure to pay after 24 hours WILL result in having the claimed adopts placed back up for sale or being sold to any other interested party.
- Excessive failure to pay will have you blocked and no longer able to purchase adopts from me.
- There are no refunds given, so make sure you know what you're buying before you buy and make sure to claim correctly!
- I will only do 24 hour holds if asked.(I'm almost always online after posting a new set of adopts and do not take kindly to forced holds)
- While I will entertain haggling on older adopts (posts older than a week) I do not take kindly to CONSTANTLY being asked to make a deal. I work hard on these adoptables and more often then not they are already at a low price.
- Constantly requesting me to make deals/haggle/trades can lead to being blocked. If I've done it once before for you; that doesn't mean you've the free pass to ask me over and over again, whether its the same adopt or different ones.
:: CUSTOMS RULES ::
- First off, please always note me about purchasing a custom and have any references on hand/readily available when contacting me.
- I always provide you with three, fully finished adopts to choose from, but you are able to pay an additional fee to claim more than just the one.
- I am allowed to use, sell or gift the rejected designs at a later date.
- Prices for customs vary depending on base, edits and overall complexity of the design.
- Please keep in mind that not all bases that I use allow for customs to be made on them due to base maker rules. Feel free to contact me for a list of those that do!
:: COMMISSIONS ::
- No changes to the original image file may be made.
- You may not use any artwork received from me for commercial use, external projects or non-commercial. It is for your personal use only. It MAY be used as reference but must link to any of my galleries.
- Commissions are for personal use only and may be uploaded to gallery/image hosting websites so long as proper credit is given.
- 'Works in progress' screenshots will be discussed on a case by case basis and may not be provided for certain commission types
- Minor changes MAY be requested if I missed any distinguished features that were present in the reference(s) given to me.
- I will not re-do any commissions for free, so please ensure that all information you have given me is correct. Changes will only be made in WIP stages. Revisions in WIP stages are free of charge so long as I missed any distinguishing features present in the reference(s) provided. Extensive or excessive changes not discussed before hand may be subject to an additional fee.
- Excessive changes due to improper references will be subject to an additional fee. So ensure you have ALL of your references sent to me before I send a WIP.
- By commissioning me you are purchasing my labor.
- I retain all copyrights over my work, which include, but are not limited to; the right to distribute, reproduce, or use the image as a sample for sales or self promotion, unless otherwise agreed upon. This is only applies to the pieces I, myself, have drawn. Bases used in the creation of a commission, ref sheet or any other piece are property of their creator(s).
- If requested, your art may be kept private.
- Additional fees may be present for written references as this often requires more revisions during the work stage.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, whether they be new or previous clients.
- By purchasing my services you are agreeing to all the above terms.
- Refunds will not be given or approved once the first WIP has been sent.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
If you have any further questions about the rules please feel free to comment or note me!