So I'm FINALLY now getting around to talking about this con, been stuck with spreading stuff all week from the event~
Always something to do at the event, it literally ran 24/7 with the amount of people and activity ongoing.
Danced a lot at this con, probably more than I did with any other event so far.
A lot of the extra activities, from Go-Karting to Minigolf, really offered a lot more to do outside of basic con activities.
- I really didn't have enough time to enjoy everything as much as I wanted to, since I arrived on a shorter schedule from Friday to Sunday.
- Made a bad personal decision or few, and pre-gamed before the event, and therefore ended up hungover and eventually ill, into the evening that Friday, cutting back on the time that I was able to be present.
- Gotta admit, I ended up getting really "thirsty" at this event, I think I really should've been more ambitious or preoccupied with something else.
- Next time, I need to take some vacation days and actually attend the whole event from Thursday to Sunday, and be way more proactive.
- Avoid pre-gaming and actually commit to some proper drinking habits.
- Quench my thirst if I get it.~
Overall, it was good, but it could've been better IMHO, and if I get the chance to go again, I'll be sure to work on making it way more enjoyable.
I give it a 3/5