To see her old design as a hedgehog, check here:
This is a character that I drew during 2013, and she's updated, as a hedgecat. I figured that it would be different.
Anyways, onto the info!
Kaoru is a simple fashion chick, of whom as her usual job, is notably being a security guard, as her notable job.
While overly curious, Kaoru is a gentle natured, easy going being, and supportive, of whom is not exactly a doormat, however.
- She has a collar that can not only act as armor, but is also useful, for breathing within places, where there is no oxygen to breathe. (Examples: When in space, it can generate oxygen, using chakra. When underwater, she can take oxygen from a faraway area, and then send it back out of the water, into carbon dioxide.)
- She has a leotard, with striped gloves and socks, to go with it.
- She has a mini-jacket that can also act as straitjacket, when she needs to use it, for various purposes, such as escapism, or acting. (Plus, it's high tech anyway, so she can easily have it untie itself, by using her mind that is linked to it.)
- She also wears bloomers, in this outfit, in addition to a special "Virtue Guild" cap. Plus, she DOES wear a pair of boots, over her thighhigh striped socks.
- The final detail, is that I based this outfit, off of a WEIRD dream, that I had, recently! (It's a long story.)
I hope you liked her design!
= Kaoru the Hedgecat, alongside the Virtue Guild, (a ficitonal organization) alongside art, are (c) by me